Wednesday, September 10, 2008

You give me feeevahhh...

Err right... hahah was thinking of Beyonce singing this one...

I had fever for the past 3 days, and these damn medicines dont work (in this country!!!) and I want my biogesic and bioflu (ooops dropped a brand there didnt i?). On the 1st day of my fever chuchu i didnt take the BPs. yesterday I was feeling quite fine but still with a slight fever, I took the BPs and went to work..

WRONG IDEA!!

by lunch time I was palpitating so much that I couldnt breathe.. after 2 hrs...it went down and i was fine again...

took the green pills and the evening set 2 hrs after.

Then today, I still have fever and didnt take the BPs. I hope tomorrow I'll be fine.. I cant miss work and my language classes.. But I will not take the BPs yet tomorrow, maybe after I have fully recovered.

ADVISE: DONT TAKE BP AFTER A FLU OR FEVER. U might get some heavy palpitations if you havent fully recovered yet..I'll write about it again once I start my 3rd set maybe in 2 days.

I should have fully recovered by then...

Still slimmer though and Im lovin it!! hahahaha.. i just have to find some way to make these damn arms thinner!!! I mean, it had gotten thinner but still.. I want it a little more thinner than the rest of me..... if only i could afford the smart lipo :((

hayyy..life..aint it a bitch??? cant have it all now can i??? phewft!!!

No comments: