Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Why am I blogging here again?

Umm I am hoping to be able to use my level 2 BPs that my friend who visited here for 1 month in his quest for a job bought for me (refer to my first blog of 2010). Its been with me since August but as luck would have it, it didnt come with the instructions. Grrr!

At the same time, I would like to keep track of my progress in trying to regain myself health wise (overall too..)

Also, its the only blog that I have made public. I have other 2,

- 1 just for my personal stuff

- and the other 1 for my thoughts brought about by my "tunganga" moments of (staring at nothing, killing time etc) at the bus stop, on the bus, in a group conversation where I dont like listening to anymore, daydreaming time, loooong meetings, while stuck in a traffic jam or whenever I have that "ding!!" moment lolz :))))

So there...

2 comments:

Lana said...

2nd level pills:

10min before bfast
1blue clear capsule
1peach
10min before lunch
1redwhite capsule
2choco
before sleep
2pink
1yellow

hope that helps!! =) I just started taking them too.

Anonymous said...

@Risque and Lana

Same! Where you from Lana? :)